Become a Member
- Presence of a physical Branch Office or Liaison office in Australia
- Existing development capability/delivery out of India
- Membership of NASSCOM in India
- Company should be primarily involved in the business of IT and/or IT enabled services
New members would agree that FIND IT (NASSCOM Australia Chapter) will act and enter into agreements with Federal and State organizations such as the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) on their behalf. Each of the member companies would individually need to comply with DIBP requirements around recruitment and other related practices.
A new organization willing to join as a member would need to fill out and submit an application form requesting membership. This request is then reviewed by the Chairman and other Governing Council members of NASSCOM Australia. The organization is advised of the final decision and if approved, an annual administration fee to the Forum of Indian IT companies in Australia (FINDIT) must be expedited. On receipt of the fees, the company is instituted as a FINDIT/NASSCOM Australia member.
A right, privilege or obligation which an organization has by reason of being a member of the association:
- is not capable of being transferred or transmitted to another organization, and
- terminates on cessation of the organization’s membership.
- new members would be represented to DIBP by NASSCOM Australia
Termination of Membership
Membership can be terminated under the following clauses –
- If a member is not actively participating in 50% or more of the activities for a period of 12 months, the Governing council can choose to terminate its membership.
- If a member does not pay the membership fees up to a period of 90 days from the date of invoice, its membership can be terminated.